You are undeniable.
Your Airness, unbreakable.
Our Airness is forever.
- how the ones who always do it for the culture, are never considered cultured.
- can easily manifest itself as mocking. A bird who only feels wind resistance can easily forget how fly she is.
- your lineage didn’t get broken.
- down in the DNA, from the fingers to the feet.
- they can try to take away your history but never what your future holds.
- are bold. Infinite. Undeniable. Unbreakable.
- beyond all measure yet still a ruler.
- heir to the throne that will always reign supreme.
- look how you touch the sky, and what a journey it is to be fly.
- take off, to take air. What a journey it is to wear a crown, to ascend, to be heir.
- good is a destination if you can’t shine along the way?
- sometimes people can’t see how fly you are, because you are way above their heads.
- are color in a world devoid of it, being the water and fire, in a world that asks for your rescue and your light.
- Airness. Your Blackness. Your Excellence. Nothing less.
- experience of resilience, the ability to rise above the building blocks constructed to humble you, and mute you.
- when you’ve earned the right to be loud.
- when you weren’t allowed to soar, you made the clouds your floor. And look how you danced across them.
- a world so unjust but claimed it all in fairness.
- is the head that wears the crown,
- light are the feet that catch the Airness.
- our Airness…our Airness is forever.
is for you