● Frequent cancellation of raffle wins may disqualify you from future raffles
A. HOW WOULD A REFUND RESULT IN A RESTOCK FEE?
● Rejected packages, abandoned packages, and packages returned outside of the designated return process (Please see below for designated return process in the Return Policy section).
● Reasons for returns concerning wrong sizes, dissatisfaction with the item (unless damaged), faulty credit card usage, suspected failed reselling and user errors such as accidental thumbprint purchasing, etc.
● The use of any robot, spider, crawler, or any other automatic device or any other software in connection with these services is strictly forbidden. In the event we reasonably determine that any order or attempted order was made by or through use of any robot or other automatic device or software, we have the right, sole and absolute discretion, to deny or cancel any such order, refuse to accept any returns or offer refunds, and/or to charge restocking fees.
● Orders/Items under any of the above listed circumstances will result in a restock fee as follows: $100.00 and over will be charged $50.00, orders/Items under $100.00 will be charged 20%.
NO CANCELLATIONS/ALL SALES FINAL FOR MYSTERY BOX ITEMS, PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, SALE AND SPECIAL RELEASE ITEMS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ALSO MEANS NO RETURNS/REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES UNLESS DAMAGED/FINAL SALE.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE!
B. ORDER PROCESSING
● . Getting confirmation of your order means that we have received your order request; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped, or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. Due to screening purposes, we may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
● Please allow up to 7 - 10 business days for order processing.
●All orders are shipped via FedEx.
● Please allow up to 7 - 10 business days and an additional 10 business days for delivery on domestic orders and up to 14 business days for international orders.
● Please note items may ship from multiple locations or orders with multiple items may be split. If you think you are missing a tracking number please email email@example.com
● To protect our customers, we are unable to change/intercept the shipping address of a package to alter its delivery, and we will only ship to the address provided at checkout. However, you can schedule a pick up at a Fedex holding location or reschedule a delivery date via the Fedex Delivery Manager service.
● We are unable to combine shipping on multiple orders.
● To protect our customers, we require a signature upon delivery.
● If you request an address change through Customer Service while your order is in transit, there will be a $15 rerouting fee .
●You can also go through Fedex.com to manage your delivery details by selecting Manage My Delivery
● . If needed you can schedule a pick up at a Fedex location or reschedule a delivery by contacting Fedex with your tracking information. 1(800)463-3339
● If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged please contact Fedex to file a claim then email firstname.lastname@example.org .
— Please be aware that just because you file a claim, it does not guarantee that you will reimbursed.
— We cannot accept orders addressed to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
D. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL!
If your item has damage or was received in error, please email customer service at email@example.com.
We are unable to alter product details that will affect the duties and taxes for your order.
If you have questions about the approximate cost of duties and taxes for your package please contact your local Fedex with your tracking information.
○ Fedex Customer Service Line - 1.800.463.3339
● Duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient upon the packages arrival.
○ Re-routing costs are the responsibility of recipient
E. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- Prices displayed on the website are excluding taxes. Depending on the state you live in, the taxes may be automatically added to your total.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include, but are not limited to:
- invalid, incomplete, improper, or missing payment or shipping information;
- limitations on quantities available for purchase;
- inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information;
- use of any robot, spider or other automatic device, software, process or application to place, or take preparatory steps to place, one or more orders;
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions; or actual or suspected fraud or abuse.
- We do not offer One day shipping methods -- We are sorry for the confusion and we are continuing to fix the technical error on our webstore.
○ The estimate you see on your tracking page shows the time it takes to deliver, after your order has been picked up by Fedex.
- We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
F. RETURN POLICY
- Eligible items have to be returned within 15 days upon receipt of your purchase. ○ Please contact Customer Service to check your return eligibility
Items not eligible for returns include: SALE ITEMS, PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, SPECIAL RELEASE ITEMS, COLLABORATION ITEMS.
[These items will be marked as SPECIAL RELEASE: ALL SALES FINAL]
Returnly labels and Prepaid return shipping labels will have a total of 5 business days before it is cancelled. If you do not use your return label within this timeframe we reserve the right to void your shipping label and cancel your return.
G. REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
- Items eligible for refund or exchange must be returned in perfect, new condition with all original tags attached.
- Exchanges will ONLY be made for the correct item or size.
- Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a few business days.
H. LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you are not sure if you have received a refund:
Check your online bank statement.
Contact your financial institution, it generally takes up to three business days for the funds to
restore to your account.
If problems persists please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message at 980-505-7195 with your order information
I. CONTACT INFORMATION
FEDEX CUSTOMER SUPPORT (U.S.)
1 - 800 - 463 - 3339
A MA MANIÉRE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mon - Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm EST
Thank you for Shopping with A Ma Maniére!
A Ma Maniére reserves the right to change/adjust these terms at any point in time.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall A Ma Maniere , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless A Ma Maniere and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of .
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com